The International Cardiac Arrest Registry
Why Join INTCAR?
- INTCAR creates a community of clinicians with the same problems and same questions!
INTCAR organizes and standardizes the data collection process
- Individual centers are more thorough
- Individual centers can compare themselves to the group’s norm
- Because INTCAR users are dealing with cardiac arrest survivors on a daily basis, we are uniquely well acquainted with the clinical problems involved
- To facilitate and advance your own and your institution's research efforts and priorities around cardiac arrest care
There are 4 possible levels/types of involvement in INTCAR 2.0
- As a general member, primarily for quality improvement purposes, and to be part of the international grassroots cardiac arrest research community
- As a researcher in a specific area. This level of involvment means becoming part of a satellite research group, each of which have their own bylaws, meetings, requirements, and responsibilities
- As a member of the Steering group, that develops the agenda and direction of the registry, and oversees the global research effort
- As a funder or sponsor of the registry - this role is currently open only to nonprofit organizations